- Powder Coating Gun
- Powder Coating Booth
- Powder Coating Oven
- automatic powder coating gun and equipment
- Reciprocator for pwoder coating gun
- powder coating line
- Powder feed center
- Powder Hopper
- Tribo powder spray gun
- Electrostatic Liquid Spray Guns
- Sandblasting Machine
- Parker Ionics Replacement Part
- powder coating testing meter
- Powder Coating Line Spare Part
- Powder Coatings
- NEW products
- Powder Coating Gun Machine on Sale
- KCI powder coating gun spare part
- PG1 / PG2A / GM02 / GA02 / GM03 / GA03 Powder coating gun spare part
- PEM C4 / X1 Powder Spray gun parts
- Encore / Prodigy / Vantage / Sure Coat / Versa-Spray / 100 Plus Feed Pumps spray gun parts
- Sames / Eurotec Powder coating gun parts
- COLO powder coating gun parts
- bo'x feed
Digital coating thickness gauge CM-8856 for Powder Coating Thickness
|Categories||powder coating testing meter|
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||COLO powder coating equipment|
|After-sales Service Provided||Overseas service center available|
|Terms of Payment||T/T, Western Union|
Application of Digital coating thickness gauge CM-8856
It used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage
tanks, etc .in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station, and machine manufacturing.
Magnetic sensor to measure the non-ferromagnetic coatings on steel, iron and other ferromagnetic metal matrix coating, such as: paint, powder, plastic, rubber, synthetic material, phosphide layer, chromium, zinc, lead, aluminum, tin,cadmium, porcelain, enamel, oxide. Eddy current sensor to measure the enamel substrate such as copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, rubber, paint, plastic layer. Widely used in the field of manufacturing, metal processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection and other testing.
- Descpription of the panel
3-1 Probes Inbuilt 3-2 Display
3-3 Power/Zero Key 3-4 Plus Key
3-5 Minus Key 3-6 Reading Key
3-7 Deleting Key 3-8 Jack forRS232C
3-9 Battery cover 3-10 Wrist Ring
Features of Powder Coating Thickness Gauge meter CM8822
- Measure thethickness of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic or non-magnetic metal substrates
- Choice ofremote probe; F probe measures the thickness of non-magnetic coatings onmagnetic metal substrates; N probe measures the thickness of non-magneticcoatings on non-magnetic metal substrates
- Automatic probe recognition
- Automatic calibration
- Large,easy-to-read LCD provides exact readings without guessing or errors
- µm/milconversion switch
- Includeshard carrying case and batteries
Specification of Digital coating thickness gauge CM-8856
- Display: 4 digits LCD, backlit
- Range: 0~1250 μm/0~50mil
- Resolution: 0.1 μm (0~99.9μm)1 μm (over 100μm)
- Accuracy:±1~3%n or 2.5 μm or 0.1mil(Whichever is the greater)
- PC interface:with RS-232C interface
- Power supply: 2x1.5 AAA(UM-4) battery
- Operating condition:Temp. 0~50℃
- Humidity <95%
- Size: 126x65x35 mm5.0x2.6x1.6 inch
- Weight: about 81g(not including batteries)
Accessories for Digital coating thickness gauge CM-8856:
- Carrying case ...................1 pc.
- Operation manual ............ 1 pc.
- F probe in built .................1 pc.
- NF probe in built...............1 pc.
- Calibration foils ..............1set.
- Substrate (Iron) ................1 pc.
- Substrate (Aluminium)......1 pc.
- Optional accessories:RS-232C cable & software and USB adaptor for RS-232C
Optional Model for Powder Coating Thickness Gauge meter-CM8822